Office Administrator / Personal Assistant
Join our team
We are looking to recruit an office Administrator / Personal Assistant to join our team.
An office administrator who can provide on-call support for the team & ensure efficient management of studio requirements.
Who we are
We’re Greenspace, a strategy-led creative agency.
We combine legacy-driving strategy with the power of good design, brought to life through digital, physical and experiential communication. We are interested in creating positive and lasting impact, working with forward-thinking organisations, from start-ups to well established enterprises. We bring our philosophy to everything we do and see our clients as partners in achieving long-term success.
We’re always looking for people who share our ideals and are passionate, driven and curious.
What we’re looking for
An office administrator who can provide on-call support for the team & ensure efficient management of studio requirements. The successful candidate will fulfil the support needs of a multi-diciplinary studio team and work closely with the management team.
Candidates should be proactive, enthusiastic and articulate with a keen interest in the creative industry.
1-2 years experience of administration within a creative agency or a communications degree would be advantageous.
Main duties will comprise of:
- General office supply ordering & facilities management
- Arranging team activities such as birthdays, away days & yearly trips
- IT& software purchasing & management
- New starters introductions, desk and IT provisioning
- Travel bookings including visas
- PA work for the principals
- Health & Safety
- Fire warden & First Aid training would be an advantage, or willingness to undertake training
If this sounds like you, please send a CV to email@example.com
Salary will be commensurate with experience.