Top picks for the D&AD Festival 2017
This week see’s D&AD festival return for a second year, promising the biggest hive of creative excellence across the industry.
Greenspace are thrilled to be a part of the festival with our talk on Tuesday 25th from 17.30 - 18.00 sharing The Story of ‘Go Do’.
We are really excited about hearing from some of our creative heroes, taking part in the vast array of workshops, getting a sneak peak at the D&AD nominees and of course meandering around the fringe activities.
Our top picks for D&AD Festival 2017:
- Patrick Collister: The Business of Ideas - 25th April 11.00 - 12.00
- Yancey Strickler: The State of the Artist - 25th April 12.00 - 13.00
- IKEA Foundation Presents: Designing for Impact - 25th April 14.45 – 15.45
- Craig Oldham: Tools of Protest - 25th April 15.00 - 15.45
- D&AD Awards Exhibition – showcasing this tear’s hopefuls for the coveted pencils – Opens 26th April
- Lucie Greene: The Future of Women’s Interest - 26th April 13.15 - 14.00
- Craftivist Collective: Stich-able Change–makers – 26th April 14.30 – 15.30
- David Shrigley: Good Ideas and Bad Ideas - 27th April 15.15 – 16.00
- Shutterstock Present Ornamental Conifer: Cockney Slang - 25th to 27th April at the Shutterstock Lounge
Make sure to check the D&AD website for full festival schedule: http://bit.ly/2l07iTr
Or download the festival app here: